Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Jumaat, November 21, 2008

Challenge

I dont know why i'm writting in english...
maybe because my boss just brainwashed me just a moment ago...he bla bla bla in english for about an hour. actually he just advicing me and my officemate about how we handle our own daily lifetime...even he is also not good practically,but i'm giving him a credit because he's good on advice and motivate us.

Here i would like to share with all of you about the true stories about my friends. I feel happy but at the same time i feel sad. I don't know and did not know how they handle their life but after about 2 years i'm totally standing with my own 2 legs, i witness myself...i learn from their experience...i explore the truth of life.

How many of us were ready to marry? actually this question keep bothering me for ages just because i saw many of my friends' mission are not accomplished. some of them got family problem, feels not suitable for each other and the crucial one is they did not have enough financial.

At this moment, i admit that our economy is not in the good stake. my ex-officemate told me before, if i dont get RM3k monthly...dont ever dream about getting married. That's sound scary! Scarrier tham scary movie! hehehe!! but it depends on the situation...if u lived in KL, RM3k is the most suitable salary to be lived comfortably.

Now, school holiday. Most of my friends are getting married. Seasons of being together. create a family. live happily. congrats to them! there's also friends getting enggaged. hope they can achieve what they dream of. good luck to them! It's a great a moment to saw my friends had a happy time.

Anyway, there is also friends in trouble. dilemma of how to get married. problem of financial. pity to them...i wish i could help them but what can i do. i am just a friends who can only bear to hear them talking about their problem. After so long long time being together, just because there is one big problem that they did not know how to solve...they decide to get separate. GOSH! the test of reality in our life. everyone have their own fall down moment. it is our job as a friend to give them a gut, a spirit to get up and beat all the challenges. forget the past, focus on the future!

Anyway, to my friends who have that problem...don't worry. We all in KERAMAIAN always be with u. we are not DIGI mascott that follow u every moment...but we all always lived inside of your heart. Don't shy to say to us your problem...we will guide you. YOSH!!!

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

YOSH!!! Did our president is the hero!!! YOSH!!!

p/s: did..i got problem..im in 'angau' with white Getz i showed u yesterday..help me...kekekeke...

Hanggokan berkata...

kahkahkah...org sebuk nak berlaki...ko sebuk nak berkereta!
huhuhu... 'pinjam ayat pakcik ko tu'

TehTarik.My berkata...

angau dengan sangap lain ke did?

Iklan Tampal

Powered By Blogger