Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Selasa, September 16, 2008

KL...here i come!


16th September 2008 - after a long period of time that i'm not using english, today i would like to write in english. As you can see (Or read), my english getting 'corrode'. nothing much i would like to say today, just want to inform to all my beloved friends that i'm going to KL today. I will take off (macam ler naik flight!) sharp on 2.30 PM at Terminal Makmur. Please...don't miss me! hehehe...i will come back with a much much more exciting story especially from Putrajaya.

My mission to KL is not to pursuade other political party's members to join me. It is not that i'm going to some 'Lawatan Sambil Belajar' about planting there. Anyway, what the heck am I going to learn if there is nothing about planting or gardening to learn there. It is not that I am arrested of ISA because 'skodeng' some girls while buying murtabak at Bazaar Ramadan.

I am going there just to attend an interview. Please do not misunderstanding. It is not an interview with a media. I am not that popular. Popular Bookstore is much more popular than me! I am not a politician, artist or superstar. I am no one who just try to be someone. It is interview for my new job. I hope it's going to be alright. Please pray for me. Pray for my success.

But still I have little bit upset. Yesterday i bought Transnasional bus ticket and I tought there is just a little increase on the cost. I almost got a heart attack after heard that ticket to KL increase from RM16.90 to RM22.00! Damn you, Transnasional! I don't have any choice so I bought it anyway...hahaha! Aidilfitri is so near and i have to spend money just for the ticket..'run' my budget 2008.



Diskusi Bersama YB

For my friends, there is a good news for all of you. I will bring back member. Once again this person is not BN member who try to jump parti. This person is our member, Mr. Mohd Hairul Fadli. All of us will break fast together in Kuantan as we planned before. Wait for this date, 20th September 2008. Wait for the latest news from us. Till then, see you in Kuantan. KL...here i come!!

2 ulasan:

Farid Abu Talib berkata...

kahkahkah. i'm the first person who will jump into your party. i don't care about koh tsu koon or the bloody hell chua soi lek. kahkahkah. lets join keramaian party

fadzil hafiz berkata...

gud luck in ur interview bro!!!no need 2 b worried....there's nothing much bt da interview. u're such a popular guy rite??hehe

Iklan Tampal

Powered By Blogger