Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Jumaat, Oktober 31, 2008

Unstoppable Works


Started from i went to PD last 2 weeks, my time was fully booked. Lots of appologize to Keramaian's members because i really didn't have time to write a report about our Barbeque Project at Cherating Beach last week. I am chasing my dateline. Suddenly they giving me last minute assignment.

Anyway, for Keramaian Members...lots of thanks because of all support. Don't worry to thoose who can't attend our project because we planned to organized one more project in the future, just keep in touch.

I end this post here first. I have to attend my friends wedding at Pasir Mas today. HoHo!

3 ulasan:

Farid Abu Talib berkata...

kahkahkah. busy ke? masih beramli sarip? minggu ni kuliah universiti jalan kopi ada tak?

fadzil hafiz berkata...

lu bile plak wedding ceremony?

Amz CamPro berkata...

diumumkan ketibaan ketua pemuda keramaian di jalan kopi..kah kah kah

Iklan Tampal

Powered By Blogger